Magnetrol® International has announced the release of the Eclipse® Model 706 guided wave radar (GWR) transmitter configured with Modbus protocol. The Modbus communications protocol is widely used in the unconventional oil and gas industry, where the ECLIPSE offers advanced liquid and interface level control to ensure accuracy, efficiency, reliability and ease of use for production applications.
ECLIPSE Model 706 loop-powered, 24 VDC transmitters are designed with guided wave radar technology, which represents best-in-class liquid level instrumentation. The 706 offers high-performance solutions ideal for wellhead equipment including separators and oil tanks.
- Fastest start-up and stabilization times reduce energy consumption.
- Accurate top level and interface measurement delivers precise tank capacity control to reduce production costs.
- Powerful diagnostics and data storage enable efficient remote monitoring.
- Complete probe line ensures reliable performance in every application, regardless of media.
- Compatible with industry standard RTUs.