Magnetrol® is pleased to announce the sales release of the Thermatel® TA2 thermal mass flow meter with FOUNDATION fieldbus™ digital output communications. This addition signifies the growth of the TA2 and the MAGNETROL commitment to continued success in flow. The TA2 with FOUNDATION fieldbus™ offers all of the advantages of the standard TA2, such as:
- Dual gas calibration with two unique curves (example: propane and natural gas)
- Field adjustability to install in different gas types or adjust for different gas mixes
- Calibration verification procedure provides cost savings due to decreased process downtime and unnecessary recalibrations
- Internal resettable and non-resettable totalizers
- Strong signal at low flows and low pressures with high turndown
- ISO 17025 and NIST traceable calibrations
THERMATEL TA2, in conjunction with the Eclipse® Model 706 guided wave radar, E3 Modulevel® and Orion® Enhanced Jupiter® magnetostrictive level transmitters, form the MAGNETROL fieldbus™ family.