At Magnetrol®, we understand that facility and energy managers are facing increased regulatory, environmental, social and bottom line demands. That’s why we’re excited to sponsor the new Energy Measurement Partner Channel that was recently launched by Today’s Facility Manager magazine.
The new partner channel provides valuable information about strategic energy measurement for facility managers, including:
- Applications: Get in-depth information about applications where accurate flow control can generate significant energy efficiency and savings. These applications include compressed air measurement systems, natural gas flow measurement and combustion air flow.
- Technologies: Learn about the types of instrumentation that are available for effective flow measurement and control, including thermal mass flow meters, thermal dispersion flow/level/interface switches and electromagnetic flow meters.
- Articles, Brochures and White Papers: Download a variety of helpful resources, including:
- Versatility of Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- Flow Instrumentation for Energy Management
- Tracking Natural Gas with Flow Meters
- Thermal Dispersion Mass Flow Measurement Handbook
The partner channel also features an “Ask the Expert” section that offers you the opportunity to submit questions about flow control and energy measurement. If you would like to learn more about effective energy management solutions, we invite you to visit the new Energy Measurement Partner Channel today.